Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yuwa Fabrics

Many people have emailed me since I posted info about Yuwa fabric , asking how they can get in touch with the company. They have prooved hard to find. Thanks to Patty H.,a thread has been found.

Patty writes "I was Googling Yuwa to see their newest fabric and found the same results..Nothing..
I m a designer and I have purchased many Yuwa Fabrics..the only contact you can really make with them is generally at Spring or Fall Markets...I do have an email address however and perhaps this will be of some help.

Email: etsuko@kowa.com
U.S Distributor: Kowa American Corp
20001 S. Vermont Avenue
Torrence, CA 90502

If you want to read more about the fabric line generating these questions -http://www.antiquequiltdating.com/Fabrics_&_Dyes.html and click on Reminiscence

Piece,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and answers are welcome! It may take a little while for them to show on my blog - I like to see them first. Thanks for sharing.